Apocalypse Serious Roleplay

The oficial forum of the Apocalypse Serious Roleplay garry's mod server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rarthorn

Character Name: Lost

Brief Character Description: Charred Skin, metal scraps and car parts from the waist down, has a red glow, half of skull is exposed, one arm, no hands but a hook for a lower arm, a chair is bolted to his back and garbage is sitting on the chair like it is a backpack. Lost is quiet and stumbles around aimlessly, he is not aggressive unless attacked and cant use guns.

How will you use this role?: i would use this to add atmosphere to the sever, when a clunky half robot is stumbling around it make people want to go the other way, lost is not aggressive so i wouldn't attack randomly

How long have you been playing on our server?: around 4 to 6 hours

Why do you want this role?: i think it would be fun to just be something in the doorway that makes people want to find another path
View user profile

rarthorn

i used Pac3 to make a model, would you like it posted?
View user profile

PurpleOwl

Admin
-SUPPORT

I see potential here, but i suggest you improve something and make it look more real. Not a magical walking robot.
View user profile

rarthorn

Sure thing. i'm going to explain Losts backstory so it seems more clear and less like a fairy late monster!

Lost was an originally a normal human that was apart of the Red Army about 3 years before the Bomb was dropped. While serving in a war for territory he was captured by the enemy, being a prisoner of war to a foreign 3rd world country he was mistreated. Lost went though many types of experiments and in the process lost his arms which led to a him rotting and developing a skin condition that couldn't be treated by the prison doctors. after a a few months went by his injuries made him lose his mind. Lost forgot everything in his past and started to only relying on his instinct. After he was in this crazed state he was then confined to a padded holding cell. The scientists and doctors wanted to study Lost for his rapid plunge into madness and what his growing skin condition may be doing to cause this. after a few days the doctors became ill and died so the put Lost into a air tight chamber for advanced work. the country was looking to turn Lost into a bioweapon. after some results came back the thing growing from Lost was an advanced mutualism and it was extremely dangerous. Anyone that was in contact with his was killed and burned and they then used hazmat suits at all times around Lost. Lost then went on to do this last and they sliced off his bottom half and a pusy yellow smoke came spewing out with half decaded organs, but Lost was not dead nor was he alive. Lost was still moving because the mutualism was too deep inside of him. The enemy 3rd world country had then made the decision to use him as a weapon of terror and made a mechanical bottom half that runs on solar energy. After he was turned into this half robot half fungus abomination he was stuck in a undercover transport truck and was on his way to start a hazard, but on the way a large flash of light arouse and ear piercing ringing could be heard. Suddenly the top of the undercover truck was ripped from its seams and lost was hit was hit with a wave of radioactive energy. as Lost came back to its senses it was cared at the skin and boils covered his cared body. the fungus was still alive but it was damaged to the point of sterilization and could no longer grow or infect others, losts bottom half was heavily damaged and it couldn't move little more then its neck and left upper boiled stump of a arm. a long time when by and then Lost could heard again, the first thing Lost could hear was the crackling on an old engine and steel scratching the surface of crumbled pavement. A group of bandits had come acrost Lost and taken him and patched him up in a way. the bandits bolted a chair to his back and made steel beams and scrap metal for his replacement legs. The bandits then used Lost to scare off thieves and to transport goods from camp to camp. some time at night there was an attack on the camp lost was in and many bandits died or where majorly injured. In a quick escape Lost was left behind and without purpose started to wander off on his own...
View user profile

PurpleOwl

Admin
Granted

Ask an admin to transfer your character to the mutant faction.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum